Mac Miley Viva Glam II

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I'm a huuuuge fan of Mac lipsticks and bought the original Mac Miley Viva Glam lipstick last year. As with all Mac lipsticks I loved it however it isn't an everyday wear as the pink pigment is so vibrant and bold that I can't really pull it off.

A few months ago Mac released the Miley Vivia Glam II lipstick, which is an orange coral colour. At first I was reluctant to buy it as it was so similar to 'Barbecue' from Mac's 'Toledo' collection, which I already own, but eventually temptation got the better of me! Every penny that is paid for a Viva Glam lipstick goes to charity, so it's totally ok :) 


The packaging for this lipstick is exactly the same at the other Viva Glam lipsticks, consisting of a pink twist tube as opposed to a silver twist tube, but the Miley editions have her signature printed on them. Her signature is also embossed on the box.


The colour is very bold with a matte finish. I love mac lipsticks for their strong pigments and they last for such a long time but I do prefer creamsheen formulas to matte formulas, as they glide on a lot more smoothly and give a pretty shine. As usual with Mac lipsticks, I absolutely LOVE the vanilla smell.

My only piece of advice is you're using this lipstick is that you really would benefit from using a liner, as the matte formula gives the edge of your lip a bit of a fuzzy edge, rather than a smooth line. I use a neutral lip liner by Lord & Berry as it's so versatile and goes with any lip colour.






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments