Cocoba Salted Caramel Truffles

Monday, January 25, 2016

Last weekend I did a friend a favour by acting as his photographer at his 21st Birthday party so taht he would have photos of all his loved ones and be able to preserve the memories. As a means of saying 'thank you' I received this gorgeous box of salted caramel truffles from Cocoba.

Cocoba is a beautiful little chocolate shop in Bluewater Shopping Centre - and they officially make THE most amazing hot chocolate! At the moment they don't have any other stores elsewhere but if you ever find yourself in Bluewater, you need to go in! I hate to say it, but it may even be better than Thorntons!! *Gasp!* 

The truffles are contained within a beautiful cardboard carton and sealed within a plastic bag, and when you bite into these little chocolate drops of awesomeness you'll find little gold fragments of caramel. 

The chocolate is so soft and literally melts in the mouth. If you haven't got a sweet tooth though, you might find them a little too rich, but I'm SUCH a chocoholic so I could quite easily munch the whole bag - although I was *really* good and resisted!








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments