Egg Cleansing Foam

Tuesday, April 07, 2020

The other week (before lockdown) I popped into TK Maxx and noticed an egg cleansing foam... EGG! I’ve heard egg is supposed to be really good as a hair mask but I’ve never seen it in a cleanser. Out of pure interest, I HAD to buy it...



The cleanser is by a company called Esfolio, which is a Korean beauty brand. Korean beauty products are a bit of a guilty pleasure for me so I was keen to try this.

I definitely wouldn’t class this cleanser as a ‘foam’... there’s nothing foam-like about it, in fact it’s more of a cream. Even when you lather it up with water it doesn’t really foam at all. That being said it’s a lovely smooth texture and it feels very soothing when applying it to the skin. 

When it comes to cleansers, I’m pretty set in my ways. I’ve tried other cleansers and facial soaps that have made my skin dry and sore, but I have to say this is quite possibly the best cleanser I have ever used. It makes my skin feel actually, properly CLEAN. It doesn’t leave a greasy residue behind and it doesn’t dry out my skin or make it feel uncomfortably tight afterwards. I also haven’t had any breakouts since using it - even when it’s that time of the month! 

I’ve actually nearly run out of product now and I’ll have to revert back to my old cleanser, but if I ever see this in TK Maxx again in the future I won’t waste any time putting it into my basket!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments