B-Looming Crazy!

Saturday, July 05, 2014

Lately it seems as though the whole country is addicted to Loom Bands. They're in all the shops including Poundland and The Works, selling for £1 per packet on average. The other day I saw two middle aged women fighting over the last packet of glow-in-the-dark bands. It was ridiculous!

Anyway, I was mooching around Poundland the other day when the moment took me and I decided to put a packet into my basket. I'll be honest, I didn't really know what I was getting myself into.


When I got home and opened the packet, I was a little confused. The instructions weren't very detailed and when I finished my first bracelet I kinda thought, is this is?






I was wrong though. I googled some different looming techniques and found an amazing website that features videos of how to make different designs. They're pretty complex actually, a big thumbs up to whoever thought up the designs! I made myself a fishtail bracelet. 



They're a little bit itchy though - in the same way that a hairband can be if you keep it on your wrist too long. I should imagine if you make the bands longer and therefore looser then they'll be more comfortable.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments