Fabulous Finds Under Five

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I'm in a little bit of a dilemma this week!

It's my friend's Birthday in a couple of days and I need payday to hurry up! So I thought I would make a little compilation of fantastic gifts for under £5! 


1 This gorgeous little purse is available from Accessorize for £5
2 How about some stud earrings? These gold-coloured flowers are from Dorothy Perkins at just £3
3 Scarves are so versatile, so this subtle striped scarf is perfect at just £4.90 from Forever 21
4 How about treating them to a nice relaxing soak? This bath bomb costs just £2.95 from Lush
5 Everyone has that friend that has it all, but I bet they won't have this! This colour drip candle is such a cool gift at just £5 from Urban Outfitters


In the end I bought my friend a purse from Accessorize and a bath bomb from Lush and she loved them!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments