Birchbox at Selfridges

Sunday, October 04, 2015


A couple of days ago I wrote about the Birchbox subscription box that I had received through the post, however when I visited Selfridges in London the other day I noticed that Birchbox had opened a pop up stall for a limited time, selling pick and mix style boxes for £15, incluuding some full-sized products as well as samples. You were allowed to pick 6 products; 2 make up, 1 skincare product, 1 haircare product, 1 body care product and 1 beauty treat. 





As usual the proucts were presented in a box and drawstring bag




The products I chose were:
Wild About Beauty Nutrilips Balm in 001 Lorella (FULL SIZE) - RRP £14
Clarins Hydra-Quench Mask (FULL SIZE) - RRP £34
Macadamia Professional shampoo (FULL SIZE) - RRP £18.95
Benefit Air Patrol BB cream eye primer (SAMPLE SIZE)
Korres Bergamot Pear Showergel (SAMPLE SIZE)
Birchbox Keyring










So far I'm realy happy with the products I chose. I've already started using the lip balm, which I especially love because it is petroleum free, paraben free and not tested on animals, and the Macadamia shampoo, which is also paraben and cruelty free, and smells *amazing*. It makes my hair feel really soft and nourished. I've used the Clarins cream mask once so far and admittedly did make my skin feel really soft and cleansed, but I'm not completely convinced that it was 'moisture-quenching' as such. Maybe I need to use it a couple more times to be able to make a better judgement! I'm yet to try the body wash and eye primer, but having been impressed by other Benefit products I've used in the past, I'm expecting great things!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments