New Make Up Bag, Woop Woop!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

For a while now I've been looking for a pretty little make up bag to keep in my handbag. The only problem is that the majority of bags are quite big and, although they are very beautiful, I just don't have the room for them! 

It all started when this happened.... 


Yes, what started as just an average lipstick in my bag (with a very unreliable lid) has now been churned into a disgusting mess that I am not particularly wanting to use any time soon... it'd be like that Fatboy Slim music video for 'Lazy' where the man eats the hairy Mars bar... just. no.

Luckily for you though, I will be posting an entry soon about how to fix this problem *thumbs up*

Well, back to the story, I was aimlessly wondering around Poundland when a mass of bright colours caught my attention. A cute little owl phone case... sweet. Then it hit me... it's the perfect size, it has a zip, it has a little handle and it can squish down into small places... it's perfect!




Seeing as I keep this one in my bag, I only keep the essentials in it... the bits and bobs that I might need just to touch up parts, like eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I'm not really a person who wears foundation.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments