I Just Don't Get It

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Can someone PLEASE help me out here!

I'm so confused...

I just don't get it...

What is with men's fashion right now?!


Maybe it's just me... maybe it's because I'm not a dude... but I really don't understand the graphics on men's t-shirts.

Here is just a small selection available from Burtons...


I'll admit the graphics don't actually show any nudity... 
(THESE ARE THE T-SHIRTS I FELT I COULD DISPLAY ON MY BLOG, ALTHOUGH I'VE SEEN WORSE IN THE SHOPS!) 
but it's still a bit... weird... don't you think?


I mean, maybe if I was a guy, I'd be proud to display a girl on my chest, but it's just embarrassing to look at. Do children need to see this? I think not!

Why do we want to look at other girls' bits and bobs everytime we pass in the street? Isn't it also a bit demeaning to imply that women are fast? (see the first picture)

In my opinion, the sooner this 'fashion' trend is over, the better!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments