Pink Parcel: October

Sunday, November 08, 2015

OK, so I realise I've uploaded this a little bit late, but better late than never, eh?

I've been subscribed to Pink Parcel for some time now (possibly nearly a year?) and I think this is the most jam-packed parcel to date! Annoyingly their price has increased which I must admit has made me wonder whether or not to cancel, but for now I'm quite happy with them.

In case you don't know what Pink Parcel is, it's a monthly subscription box which provides tampons or towels (your choice) for THAT time of month, plus a bundle of goodies for you to endure yourself with, as well as. Little something to keep you feeling fresh, ahem, down there. Personally I really struggle during my period so for me, being able to come home from a rough day of work to this is sheer bliss!

The October box contained the following...

There was a very 'artsy' feel this moth with a set of mini nail files by Mad Beauty and a pop-art style reusable hand warmer. The packaging for the files is quite funky as remind me of the old boxes of matches that you sometimes get in hotels - perfect for the handbag!

Bandzees are very popular at the moment and I adore these ones because of the reference to breast cancer awareness.
To extend on this, CoppaFeel! have treated us to a friendly guide, encouraging us to check for abnormalities at least once a month. Breast cancer has affected my family and the thought of it absolutely terrifies me, so this foolproof credit card-sized list of symptoms is very reassuring!

Amie have included two travel sized products in the box; a facial wash and a moisturiser

And MUA and Revlon have included an eye and face palette (which contains lots of shimmery, metallic shades, perfect for all the Christmas parties!) and a nail varnish in the shade Grey Suade, which is a lovely natural pinky colour.

To fend of those autumn colds, there's a melon scented hand sanitizer! (I thought it was a packet of mints when I first saw it!)
And finally, the usual chocolate bar by Ombar and tea bag by TeaPigs.

The extra product this month is a Refreshing Mist by SASS which is an odour neutraliser. I rally like thi idea, but if you ask me the packaging is a little excessive... Slide the card cover off to revel a thick, embossed box and remove another lid to expose the spray tube.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments