Kate Moss for Rimmel London Lip Balm

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I love Autumn - in fact I think it has to be my favourite of the four seasons! - but it's at this time of year that my lips start getting dry from the cold and my Vaseline tin becomes a staple in my handbag. I thought, however, that I would try something new, and that's when I saw that Rimmel had released a clear lip balm as part of the Kate Moss range.
If you can get past the earwax-yellow colour of the stick, it actually feels really smooth and smells really nice and fruity! Yes ok, it's a little more expensive than I'm used to paying for lip balm (I picked this one up from the Rimmel cabinet in Tesco for just over £5) but I get the feeling that this will last me quite a long time, considering it glides on so nicely without the need to smear it everywhere, and the convenient tube means I can apply it directly without getting greasy fingers or having to take off my gloves.
The fact that it is also SPF 15 means that it can be easily worn in the summer too, perhaps as a clear coat over your fave lipstick!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments