Makeup Revolution Wishlist

Wednesday, March 11, 2015


I discovered Makeup Revolution a while back before they started selling their products in Superdrug stores. Their prices are SO budget friendly and they have such a large range of products and colours that there is literally something for everyone... but I feel rather guilty in saying that I had never actually tried any of their products! That is until last weekend when I splurged some of my hard earned cash in Superdrug on a make up haul! Now, I have to say, I'm addicted and have made myself a little wishlist ready for my next payday! (Only a week to go!)

(Clockwise)
1. Clear Skies Nailpolish £1.49
2. Stippling brush £3
3. Cheer lipstick £1
4. Eye primer £2.50
5. Kajal £2
6. 100 Eyeshadow Palette £12
7. Death by Chocolate Pallet £7.99

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments