Thursday 13: Sing Me A Song

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My 13 favourite songs... 
Are all very different!

In no particular order...


1) Pixie Lott's cover of Use Somebody (Originally by Kings Of Leon)

2) Lily Allen - Who'd Have Known

3) Very hard to choose my favourite Fall Out Boy song - Dance, Dance. Loved seeing them live :D This is almost tied with 'I Don't Care' and 'What A Catch, Donnie'


4) Katy Perry - I'm Still Breathing. I love the emotion behind every word.

5) I love anything by Jessie J so this was hard to choose - Do It Like A Dude

6) Dr Dre. and Eminem - Forgot About Dre.

7) Crank That - Soulja Boy. Must be the Travis Barker Remix though. Awesome to listen to in the car when you're driving.

8) Cobra Starship - Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous. Once again Cobra Starship Live = EPIC!

9) Paramore - Misery Business

10) Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl

11) Spooks - Karma Hotel

12) Jamie Kennedy - Circle Circle Dot Dot. Whoever made this video, you are a legend. I bow down to you, Sir.

13) This one's totally random but it's SOO addictive - It's the 'I love Cats' song!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments